Animal Control

Washington Terrace City Animal Control

All Dogs that are living in Washington Terrace City are required to be licensed. One household is allowed two dogs.
A license provides the public with proof of ownership and vaccination.
A license also provides your information in the event your beloved pet gets lost
All licenses are renewed each year.
Bring current rabies vaccine proof.
Documentation of spay or neuter certificate (if applicable)
The license will expire in the month in which you obtained the license.
You may license your dog in person or over the phone (801-393-8951).
You may pay with cash, credit/debit card(2%fee applied) or check.
Cats are not required to be licensed.
To license your dog online, please click on the link below, complete the application, and pay the applicable fees.

Found a stray animal or lost a pet?
Contact Animal Control (Washington Terrace contracts with South Ogden Animal Control).
South Ogden Animal Shelter number: 801-622-2949 (leave a message with a contact number and name and the pet found or missing).

Local shelters to contact:
Davis County: 801-444-2200
Weber County: 801-399-8244

Animal Complaints?
The neighbors dog barking, a dog running loose, witnessing animal abuse, other complaints? Please contact Weber Dispatch at 801-395-8221 to make contact with an Animal Control Officer.

Other issues?
Raccoons or rats issues? Contact a private pest control company.

South Ogden Animal Control schedules rabies clinics throughout the year.
Please contact South Ogden City at 801-622-2700 to obtain the scheduled, location, date, and time of the clinics.